One of the tricks to DIY art is just to have fun and go with the flow. With this DIY acrylic pour, you can create a piece of art that looks intricate but hardly takes any time. Go ahead and make a fun statement on your wall with this DIY painting that’s swirling with colours.
- Acrylic paints
- Fixer/Pouring Medium
- Wooden sticks
- CommandTM Picture Hanging Strips
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Select three complementary colours for your piece. Take your pour cup and fill it with your fixer, then each of your colours.
2. Once cup is filled place canvas on top of cup, then flip it.
3. Lift the cup up slowly to release the paint. Then tilt canvas to move the paint around and fully coat it. Let it dry for 24 hours.
4. Apply CommandTM Picture Hanging Strips according to the instructions. Hang on your wall and admire your pretty pour.