Toni, A Bowl Full of Lemons
Get your staircase ready for holiday company by adding bows and garland with Command™ Products.
- Command™ Clear Round Cord Clips - this project uses six
- Command™ Clear Mini Hooks - this project uses two
- Isopropyl alcohol and towel
- Holiday garland
- Holiday bows
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Clean banister surfaces with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
2. To adhere the Command™ Clear Round Cord Clips, remove black “wall side” liner from one adhesive strip and press to desired location on the banister. Press firmly along the entire strip for 30 seconds. Remove the blue liner and apply the clip directly to the strip, making sure the tab is accessible for future removal. Press firmly on the clip for 30 seconds.
3. Repeat steps 2 to attach additional cord clips, placing one about every two feet. Wait one hour and insert the holiday garland into the clips, pulling the garland tout to your liking.
4. To attach holiday bows to the front of the poles at the bottom of the stairs, remove the Command™ Clear Mini Hooks from the packaging and separate adhesive strips. Remove the black “wall side” liner from one strip and press to the front of the pole. Press firmly along the entire strip for 30 seconds.
5. Remove the blue liner and apply the hook directly to the strip, making sure the tab is accessible for future removal. Press firmly on the hook for 30 seconds.
6. Wait one hour and hang the holiday bow. Repeat steps 4-6 to hang second bow.