Go all out with your holiday decorating this year! Hanging lights, garlands, wreaths and other decorations outside of your home is easy with Command™ Outdoor Hooks and Clips! Along siding and gutters and around windows and doors, brighten up your home with these damage-free products that withstands extreme temperatures, UV rays, and moisture!
- Command™ Outdoor Light Clips
- Command™ Outdoor Large Brushed Nickel Metal Hook
- Command™ Outdoor Large Graphite Designer Hook
- String Lights
- Other Holiday Decorations
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. On a clean, dry window, start applying the Command™ Outdoor Light Clips around the outside, making a box, down and across the center for the “ribbon” and then a few at the top to create a “bow”.
2. Hang your garland at the entrance, use the Command™ Outdoor Large Brushed Nickel Metal Hook.
3. Start hanging your lights and hooking them on the Command™ Outdoor Light Clips. Follow package instructions.
Note: Use a Command™ Outdoor Large Graphite Designer Hook to create the point at the peak of roof lines as this project has done. Follow the same instructions as adhering the Command™ Outdoor Large Metal Hook above.
4. Create a pattern of your choice and start stringing your lights onto the Command™ Outdoor Light Clips.