Chelsea McDonnough of Two Twenty One
Baby Showers can be easy when you know you can go all out and decorate damage-free, with Command™ Party Banner Anchors! This project shows you how.
- Command™ Party Ceiling Hooks - this project used two
- Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips - this project used four
- Command™ Party Banner Anchors - this project used three
- Command™ Party Clear Mounting Strips - this project used one
- Tissue paper pom-poms
- Fishing line
- Pink pennant banner
- Baby jeopardy printables
- Mason Jars
- Coloured plates, stands and party platters - this project used pink
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Following the package instructions, adhere the Command™ Party Ceiling Hooks to your ceiling. Hang one tissue paper pom-pom with fishing line from each hook.
2. Determine how you want to hang the banner- this project draped it in three rows. Following package instructions, apply the Command™ Banner Anchors to the wall and wrap the string around each anchor to secure the banner in place.
TIP: To add a bit more punch to the banner, use a Command(TM) Party Clear Mounting Strip to add mini tissue paper pom-poms to the banner.
3. Create a baby shower party game using "baby jeopardy" printables. Use Command™ Party Ceiling Mounting Strips to adhere the question categories directly to the wall.
4. Then, following package instructions, adhere Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips in rows underneath the categories and insert the trivia cards. The clips make it easy to flip the cards over and display the questions as you go through the game.